Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #1321
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah good old Thor. Best ?70 i never spent.

    But this is more WTF, even for a lolikon like me. Breeders are boring! Oh yea, and i want to see that movie for the hell of it. Anyone know where i can get it?

  2. #1322
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow... that thor looks like... a rubber dick ^^U

    With regard to that last link about homosexuality, i disagree. Homosexuality must be a personal choice, not a sort of random fashion, or religion like it looks as the speak of "conversions" what is that????.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ June 01, 2005 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Melfice ]</font>

  3. #1323
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Melfice: A horse dick, to be more specific.

  4. #1324
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One of the cool things about that shop is that it has a customer apprecation page with pictures. Then you find it's all male.

  5. #1325
    Inactive Member Seifer225's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 1st, 2005
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The image puzzle is impossible! I can get to stage 3 then i get stuck

  6. #1326
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WRT image puzzle: I don't think it'll be a problem if I post a hint... You'll hardly do it without Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, and MSIE is unfortunately required for a particular picture (not that it's Mozilla's fault; Mozilla actually does it better, but...).


    IRT Dreamer: WTF that is simply too fuckin' huge

    That's a horse cock. An elephant's dick would be like three times as fat. (Before you ask, I have a PhD in animal cocks. Just kidding.)

  7. #1327
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gaah dammit all to hell, I can't complete stage 4 since I've only got normal paint shop....I'm assuming the text is either white, or is so small that you require excellent magnification.

  8. #1328
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WRT puzzle: When I view it in IE -like it says- the page cannot be found/displayed/does not exist &gt;&gt; IE sucks. And when I view it in Mozilla, it shows me the full picture together ^^ &gt;&gt; Mozilla ownz XD

    WRT that... thing: WTF that is simply too fuckin' huge, I'd go for the "Elephant dick" name. Insane women get it!

    WRT Homo article: ROFLMFAO!! That is too sad or too funny. South Park made an episode out of the being-homo-is-cool-fashion theme. I don't have any problems with gays, but this is ridicolous and going way too further than it should.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ June 01, 2005 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

  9. #1329
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  10. #1330
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's strange, she's hairless and all, and I can't find anything specific that's wrong with her, but there's something in her face that makes her look like a man.

    (Edit: For /b/tards: I mean ITS A MAN)

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ June 15, 2005 10:33 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •